- Our movers will let you know in advance what time they will be showing up to begin the move. The driver of the truck will be the supervisor of the job and all questions will be answered by him.
- The entire crew will do a walk-through with the owner of the house to determine which articles of furniture will be moved and what items will be staying with the house. During the walk-through the driver will look for damaged furniture and let the owner know about. This process will be done before any furniture leaves the house.
- The next step of the move will be making sure the house is properly prepped before beginning the move. This means covering the front door with a pad, covering door jams with pads, padding up all the bannisters, laying carpet shield throughout the house and making sure all hardwoods are covered with pads.
- Bulky items made of wood such as dressers and end tables will be wrapped with a pad inside the house before being moved onto the truck. This will ensure the safety of the furniture and the walls.
- Our movers have a certain technique of loading the furniture onto the truck. They will bring items from different rooms to ensure the truck will be loaded as tight as possible. This will keep the furniture in place while the truck is in transit. This part of the move is the most time consuming and important part of the move.